WEB PRODUCER WANTED
Award-winning web design and brand strategy studio is looking for freelance Web Producers to produce world-class websites for our customers.
To ensure the highest possible success of projects by liaising with customers in a friendly and professional manner, managing project work flow, coordinating with and supervising a small team consisting of a brand strategist, web developer, and web designer, ensuring project quality, meeting budgetary and timeline requirements, and solving problems.
Fulfills customer needs and sustains rapport by communicating clearly and professionally, proactively managing expectations, responding quickly to questions and concerns, and positively guiding and supporting customer in making optimal use of Ursa Minor's web services.
Maintains Work Flow by monitoring project progress and resource usage; assisting in trouble-shooting “log jams”; collaborating with the Production Manager to schedule resource use.
Creates productive rapport with designer and developer team, understands and addresses any sources of stress; carefully observing and checking in with customers to intuit and discover even the smallest source of dissatisfaction they may feel and taking corrective action.
Ensures Project Quality by collaborating with Management Team to assign project resources, benchmark against industry quality, styles and trends, monitoring project quality and profitability; communicating and exemplifying quality standards.
Enhances the team environment by dealing openly and directly with team members; acting with integrity and respect; exhibiting a positive attitude.
Contributes to the Team Environment with thoughtful ideas for improvement and by proactively performing other duties as required.
- 3+ years in web development/design
- 3+ years client-facing web project management experience
- 1+ year WordPress experience
Some knowledge and/or proficiency with the following helpful but not required:
- Web Design – UI Design
- Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Drupal
- Web Development – PHP, XML, and SQL variants
- Web Development – HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Information Architecture / Wireframing
- Social Media & SEM/SEO/PPC
- Desire to change the world is a plus.
- Mac OS X usage
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Superior communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Responsible, self-starter
- Commitment to cultivating an effective and supportive team environment
How to Apply
To Apply, please send:
1. Your resume
2. Links to 3 samples of your best work
3. Your expected hourly rate
4. Email a cover letter to email@example.com, describing why you are attracted and what you envision for yourself and for us by our work together.
We look forward to your response!