We are looking for passionate QA Engineers who love getting software right. The projects on our plate are amazing, and we need to be positive that our products are on point when we're ready to publicly deploy.
- enjoy breaking things! Yes, we mean it.
- know the salient points of testing the same app against different platforms (Android, iOS, Blackberry, etc)
- have a great handle for diagnostics, and extracting the right logs/information for issues that come up
- are fantastic at constructing real-world testing environments pre-launch
- can provide feedback to engineers and product developers on how features should change, etc
- can test UI/user flow as necessary, and work with product designers to hone user experience
- are comfortable with factoring customer support requests into your testing flow
Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
A BS or MS in Computer Science or Design from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all:
- Got an app that you've designed in the Apple App Store? Send us an iTunes link.
- Have a portfolio of work? Shoot over a link.
- Do you like writing about things you design/build? We'd love to read your blog.
Ultimately, we are looking for intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneurs who are passionate about creating great products and solving unique problems.
What are you looking for?
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked cafeteria and kitchen on every floor, amazing views of the Hudson river and a colorful/creative work environment
- Competitive salary/equity compensation, and better benefits than any other startup in New York City (phenomenal health coverage, 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, and a lot more)
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes?
We’d love to have you join our team! Email your resume, linkedin, and any other links/details that shows off your talent and passion to: firstname.lastname@example.org