We offer "Quoth Jobs" website and contingent search services to our clients.
Our US client has an urgent requirement for WPS Architect/Designer.
Position : WPS Architect/Designer
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Duration : Long term
Start Date : Immediate
Salary : $50,000 - $100,000 per year
Experience (Approx. in Yrs) 9+ Years
We are looking for a WPS Architect/Designer who is excited to work on a team who is pushing technology in new ways. This is a multi-year global program that will give you the opportunity to stretch your skills with federated development, Rich UIs that also implement fat-client-like computation, dynamic frameworks that are configured rather than coded, Predictive Analytics to provide recommendations, analysis and predictive UIs. You should have a passion for your work with the imagination for the possible and the grounding to deliver it.
As a WPS Architect/Designer you will be responsible for designing and coding the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solution for the organization
• Understand existing System design and its components and make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
• Analyze business requirements, design and implement SOA based solutions.
• Review existing design and implementation of ESB/Orchestration and make/code improvements recommendations.
• Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the development process.
• Conduct peer code and design reviews.
• Support functional and performance testing.
• Experienced in SOA based application architecture/design.
• Strong design skills and experience in design patterns.
• Experienced in designing solutions capable of handling large data (business objects) and are optimized for performance and memory utilization.
• Experienced in implementing complex XML transformations.
• Strong experience in Process Server design and architecture with demonstrated ability to design and code BPELs, Compensation, Asynchronous processes, various Binding types and custom mediations
• Experienced in designing, developing, and testing systems/applications using J2EE frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
• Expert knowledge of, and strong hands on experience with orchestration design and implementation using IBM WebSphere Process Server 7.0 and Integration Developer (WID)
• Demonstrated complex ESB and BPM design experience
• Demonstrated experience with SOA (REST and/or SOAP)
• A related Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply
If you meet our US client's requirements, please respond to this message today with your resume, current location, rate, availability, and contact details.
We look forward to working with you.
Or you may contact our client:
Sage IT, Inc
Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323
Direct 214 872 7015
Follow "Quoth Jobs" for more US IT job openings and/or opportunities.
100% of our service fees will go to generate funds for a non-profit organization's cause.