The company is currently looking for a driven Account Manager who will target the market research market. You will sell our eye tracking technology to marketing researchers for shelf, package and advertising testing. Buyers include brands, research organizations and academic organizations. You will be responsible for both strategic and tactical relationships with the leading brand companies, market research companies and universities in North America.
In this role, you are responsible for the entire sales cycle, from first contact and customer demo to closed deal and beyond. You will also exhibit our innovative products at trade shows and conferences.
As the ideal candidate, you are highly organized and have a very strong personal drive, are clearly focused, and motivated to create sales results. You enjoy working as part of a small sales team in a very dynamic and fast growing company, where you not only have a great amount of influence, but also have great responsibilities and high expectations with regards to your results, achievements, and the setting of your own initiatives. You enjoy frequent travel, and cope well with a high work load at times. With very good technical understanding, professionalism, and the ability to build strong relationships, you have the skills required to find solutions to the constantly varying needs of your customers.
- An undergraduate degree in business, communications or marketing; MBA or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Experience selling into Consumer Goods businesses or the research companies that serve them.
- At least 2 years of business sales experience, preferably of high tech products. Excellent presentation skills and consultative approach.
- Proven technical understanding and the ability to transfer this knowledge to customers, sales colleagues, and development teams.
- Team oriented, with a desire to work in a small organization with a large degree of autonomy - for your own results and for the overall success of your department.
- Experience at Nielsen, IRI, comScore, TNS Sorensen, IPSOS, Corporate Executive Board, Advisory Board, Academic Institution, PR agency, ad agency or similar businesses is desirable.
- Strong understanding of how market research is used in the consumer goods world; know market research terminology.
- You willingly make cold calls and are an excellent user of Google and LinkedIn for research.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online + send us your resume